Search Indian River and Brevard County Rentals
Professional Property and Management Services
Let us take the stress out of managing your property
We help with:
• Finding Qualified Tenants
• Keeping Accurate Property and Client Records
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports
• Marketing, Additional Support, Site Evaluations and More
• One Time Tenant Procurement
- Accurate and complete files
- Accurate and complete files records for each client
- Flexible basis of accounting to meet your needs
- Annual 1099’s
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports for all accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Detailed Reports, General Ledger, and Account Reconciliations
- Full accounts receivable administration, collections and reporting
- Sales Tax Reporting to the State of Florida
- Breakdown of slow paying or non-performing tenants
- Vendor bid negotiations
- Budget preparation for CAM charges
- Long term deferred maintenance planning
MAINTAIN PROPERTY RECORDS
to include all Leases and Extensions and Listing and/or Property Management Agreements
and Maintenance Facilitation in a timely manner
Report any Findings that will require attention
Our overall services include Commercial Property Sales, Management & Leasing for Retail, Office, Industrial, and Investment Properties. Our leasing services include: a complete marketing plan, lease negotiations, and tenant retention & relations from lease signing through certificate of occupancy forward to lease expiration and beyond.
- Verification of credit reports, employment, income, past rental history, national criminal background check
- Lease and related documents furnished
- Enforcement of Individual Owner’s Policies and Rules and Regulations as set forth in the Lease Agreements
- Management Oversight
- Seasoned Tenant Relations Experience & Negotiation
- Owner portals are created for owners to view all account information on demand
- Certified property management with understanding of FL Landlord and Tenant Act
- Advertising property for rent, full-time leasing staff available 7 days a week
Indian River County enjoys a climate moderated by the warm tropical waters of the Gulf Stream. Balmy winters combine with the summer’s fresh ocean breezes to keep the average temperature a delicious 74 degrees, allowing residents to swim, golf and play tennis all year long. In addition, the 26 miles of unspoiled beaches, the serene waterscapes of the Sebastian and Indian Rivers, and miles of pristine woodlands and fields provide an endless array of recreational adventures. Free from urban sprawl and congestion, Indian River County offers the ideal setting for living life to its fullest.
Brevard County, home of Florida’s Space Coast, has a lot to offer as one of Florida's fastest growing communities. Brevard boasts a cornucopia of restaurants to please visitors, secluded and undeveloped natural beaches to pass the time with friends, a variety of sporting events are offered along with plenty of shopping choices to suit your style.
Find your self renting in a location dedicated to a flourishing economic and cultural growth. Plenty of beaches, natural preserves and shopping at your fingertips. Come and see what is available now for you.
Brevard is a vibrant arts and culture community with galleries, antique shops and museums sprinkled throughout the area. Search now to find a rental property that is right for you in a neighborhood with all the amenities you could ever hope for.